Thread: GDT: Canes @ Jets, 10/13/16, 8 pm

Default GDT: Canes @ Jets, 10/13/16, 8 pm

OK, dammit, this is my last Canes game as a Raleigh resident! I'm sitting in my empty house in camp chairs watching on a tiny TV waiting to sleep on an air mattress. There's gonna be a damn game thread!

I know nothing but hey, this is pretty cool! Missed John and who knows, they could be good this year!

Well I'm parked in my livingroom with the game on Center Ice. I won't be going to the game in Edmonton since I'd rather not get a second mortgage to sit in the new building. Here is hoping for a good year.

So, another year starts of the highs and lows of Hurricanes hockey. I liked most of it and hope that after the "learning curve" it'll be a good year.

Same as it ever was. I don't expect to win the opener all the time but i just wanted to see a different outcome than blowing a 3 goal lead to loose in OT. Loosing these type of games, points in hand, are why we don't make the playoffs. every freaking year.

I'm beyond annoyed. It's just unbelieveable to see an epic collapse with a 4-1 lead. They have GOT to figure this out; the time is now.

It's funny how all kinds of hope in build up to the season can go POOF in one dang game. My patience is very slim, but nearly 24 hours later I'm taking cleansing breaths and saying it's only one game.

So brutal.