Thread: GDTs 2, 3, & 4

Default GDTs 2, 3, & 4

We finally won one!

Yes! Thank goodness!

In other news..... LGC is on life support ---- where is everyone? I'm guilty too, but dang... this is bad!

When i came back i was told things were pretty thin here now, which certainly has proven to be the case. I do most of my posting at ch.com now. Still check in here from time to time, though.

I'm around. Just these West Coast games have been mostly watched from bed. Sorta watched. Kinda listened to until we started screwing up.

I'm in Nebraska these days, still follow but don't post as much.

In Nashville, but still watching. Life has just been mega-hectic starting the new job.

West coast trip, games start when i'm heading to bed

Win tonight and we end this road trip .500. Should be looking at atleast 3 wins and not 1 though. This goaltending situation is really irritating me. I haven't been one to harp on the goalies too much as in years past our defense has been suspect and our offense couldn't score more than 2 goals a game. Now the defense is on the rise (minus those blunders from Faulk) and the offense is scoring 3 or more in each game. Ward/Lack just aren't doing their part, IMO.

Stempniak seems to have been a gold find. And Rask sure is looking like a #1 center. As for defense, Slavin has been the best and will be our best defenseman for the year and years to come. Damn is that boy good.